Miami’s picturesque Vizcaya Museum & Gardens makes for one of the country’s best settings for engagement photography. The Miami landmark made a top 10 list curated by George Street Photo & Video, a national firm that specializes in engagement and wedding shoots.
“Originally a private residence, Vizcaya Museum & Gardens is now a National Historic Landmark. This Miami icon boasts beautiful renaissance architecture and 43 acres of gardens and preservation land. After nearly 100 years on the coast, this estate has taken on a weathered patina, which only adds to its old-world beauty and charm. From formal gardens to beautiful stone features and gazebos, this location is a gorgeous option for Miami engagement photography,” according to George Street.
The best places in the United States for engagement photos:
1. St. Agnes Church, Detroit
2. Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles
3. Kirby Cove, San Francisco
4. Old Westbury Gardens, New York
5. Seahurst Park, Seattle
6. Boston Public Gardens, Boston
7. Neon Museum, Las Vegas
8. Cherokee Ranch & Castle, Denver
9. Vizcaya, Miami
10. Magnolia Plantation, Charleston